Romain Gourmoud is the Instructor Chef of the Diploma Cuisine course at Ecole Ferrieres.
His professional path
- Executive Chef / Instructor Chef, ESHRA School (HSHRA) (managed by Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, Algiers)
- Instructor Award “Qualified learning facilitator level 2 & 3”, LHC
- Business Partner and Head Chef of all kitchens, La Maison de Lucy, part of a Lyon-based restaurant group
- Instructor Chef, Institut Paul Bocuse, training restaurant managed by MOF Alain Lecossec, Lyon
- La Rotonde, two Michelin-starred restaurant, under Chef Philippe Gauvreau, Lyon
- Léon, two Michelin-starred restaurants, kitchen brigade headed by MOF Chef Joseph Viola, Lyon
- Member of the Toques Blanches du Monde
- Cuisine Certificate Course allows students to learn new techniques and key gestures in cuisine. Learners gain gradual mastery of foundational French Cuisine.