The Front Office Manager student who graduates successfully will have developed the following abilities:
- Understand the culture inherent to the hotel and restaurant sector particularly in the high-end segment.
- Succeed in interacting with the different players of the corporate world.
- Master the fundamental practices of the targeted professions.
- Be able to follow advanced managerial courses of higher level.
- Professional proficiency
- Sales communication techniques
- Technical expertise
- Professional path
Practical knowledge in a real-world context via the Programme for an Accelerated Professionalisation PAP, as part of the students' immersion in our on-site operational restaurants and hotels, putting into practice their instructional material.
9 500 €
Expenses of the certification options in French and English