In Bachelor English Track ? Gastronomy courses are in French and translated simultaneously in English.
4 Bachelor programs: Hospitality Management – Restaurant & Management – Event and Business Travel – Luxury Marketing and Management
5 Master programs:
Hospitality Management – Restaurant & Management – Luxury Marketing and Management – Event and Business Travel – Fashion and Design Management
3 culinary programs :
Cuisine program : 6 months + 2-month internship
Pastry program : 6 months + 2-month internship
Oenology Program : 2 months (every Saturday – 8 in total)
Where do the internships take place ?
Internships take place at our partner institutions all around France and in various hospitality institutions interested in offering internship opportunities to our students.
During the year 2 of Bachelor program, the internship takes place abroad.
- The order of application file
- The quality of application file
- Social criteria such as parents’ income or tutor’s income
- Understand the applicant’s personality.
- Perceive their potential through their experience and ambition.
- Measure their personal and professional motivations.
- Assess their ability to synthetize, their openness and their curiosity, and their capacity to:
- Expose and structure their ideas
- Establish a relationship of trust
We are looking for ethical and responsible individuals, capable of working within a group, etc.